Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The light that only morning can give.



Good morning everyone.

Its effin hot outside today, i literally wake up sweatin today. Especially this week, the hot weather, the early morning chores that i gotta do before i go to work, the traffic jam is like slowly eating me up. Okay, before i get to the story, i have to tell you this first:

1st of all, my office is kind of far from where i live; second one, the fastest way to get to my office is through a street where it has to be 3 person in 1 car (3in1 rule only applied on weekdays from 07.00am-10.00am and 5.30pm-07.00om); the third one is if i wanna be home no later than 7pm, i have to get home by motorcycle; fourth, if i take my car to the office i have to wake up at 6-ish in the morning, and gonna be home most likely by 8.

So the story is actually simple, its just about what came across my mind if i wanna work out but i don't wanna spend my money to go to the gym that i'll be rarely go to, probably on 2 or 3 times a week. And also, save my time so i can do something else if i don't have to go the gym after work.

If i wanna lose weight i gotta work out, but when is the best time to work out with that kind of busy schedule mainly because the traffic in jakarta is the worst in the world, literally.

If wanna go the gym, i have to spend 500k every each month and get home late twice every week, and half of my weekend i spend it on a gym. There's 12 months in a year, so it'll cost me 500k x 12 = Rp. 6.000.000,-. ($465 more or less) That sound like a lot right? i mean you can save up the money instead.

So this morning, i take my car to the office and on my way, in a traffic jammed, i think to myself, i ussually get up at 5.30 in the morning to do morning prayer, so i think i can manage to take a morning run afterwards. Right? i can save a lot of time, save a lot of money, and still get to be healthy and most likely lose my weight.

It came to me, because i was thinking time is so precious these days, its hard enough to manage to take this time to do this and that, family, work, friends, a me-time. Can you imagine? just only by letting yourself to get used to waking up early in the morning could give you so much more than money? it'll give you more time to spend with your loved ones after work and on weekend instead of going to the gym.

So wake up early, take a morning run and just by doing that you will realize how much positivity it will gives you. Not only you can save up your money to spend but also gives a extra time to do something else afterwork and on weekends, Just by getting up in the morning and start doing your chores.

I hope this gives you inspiration to wake up early, at least no later than 7am in morning.

Good day to you all.

-JF-





No comments:

Post a Comment