Friday, March 6, 2015

Love in a form of music.


Music.

Who doesn't love music? right. Okay so let me tell you a story about music from my point of view.

One time i was in Bali, i sit on a beautiful beach, sitting facing to the ocean where the sun is setting and my mind automatically play this music in my head (yes with my mind, not with a music player), "I Love You My Hope" by Hird, at the time i was feeling broken hearted from a lingering post break-up thing, it sucks, but somehow i like to tortured my self by listening to sad songs when i'm sad. I know right? what a weirdo, but still, somehow those thing that i did, it helps me get thru my feelings.

Ok, let me break it down for you:

Music is my life, eventhou i'm not a composer nor a song writer, but i like to think of myself that one day i'll be able to write music of my own, composing music arrangement of my own. But we'll get to that later, i'm gonna leave it just as that for now about writing music.

Music is the sound you hear not only with your ear but also with your heart and one cannot hear music without brain. Its a beautiful things, it can touch you in so many ways unlike a physical contraction that you use to see between one person with another.

Music not only played by an instruments and music player, you can also play music in your mind as if you're listening to it. The sound of that music can only be heard by you and when that music is playing, you feel that certain things with all your five senses, music can make you dance and sing, you can even smile because of that music. 

By all means, music is so strong that even the crappiest sound of music still does things to you, all of you, you get angry because its so shitty that makes you wanna hate it, ok hate? right. It makes you wanna talk shit about the artist that sing it or play it, i'm sure each and everyone of you have that one song that you just hate so much. So if you wanna feel a glimpse of love, just turn on your favorite song and if you wanna know what hatred feel like, just turn that shitty song.
 

Ok, enough about music from my perspective. What about yours? your perspective, i wanna know how you see music.

No comments:

Post a Comment